10 Jun 5 Of The Best Yoga Destinations In The World
- Rishikesh, India– India has always been one of the top yoga destinations of the world and it maintains its position this year as well. Rishikesh is one of the purest lands in the world and can be declared as the yoga capital of the world. Located in the foots of Himalayas, this holy city is the home of many yoga ashrams located away from the big civilizations of the country. The holy river Ganges goes through this place. If dipping yourself in sacred water after yoga is your plan then this place is a must visit.
- Ibiza, Spain– Ibiza is not only famous for its parties but is also known for the rooms for yoga retreats. The popular island, White Isle in Spain has a very calming and spiritual vibe forming one of the best yoga destinations in the world. Other than this, Spain is known to be the owner of more than 100 yoga destinations of the world. Making it fit to enjoy the yoga t beautiful places all year round.
- Bali, Indonesia– Bali stands number three in this list of best yoga destinations of the world. Apart from being the best honeymoon destination, the calm and pure surroundings of Bali fit for the yoga retreats. Bali is known for its greenery and Zen atmosphere with serene beauty. There is a Bali spirit festival for all the yogis as well.
- Koh Phanag, Thailand- this place has become one of the most travelled destinations of the world. It is located in the gulf of Thailand with beautiful beaches and natural beauty. Apart from the full moon parties, this place is also full with calm destinations that fit perfectly for yoga. The white sand beaches are best for your asanas and the pure air for long yoga sessions.
- Costa Rica– this place has three very breath taking yoga destinations and each place is just remarkable as the other. The Nosara, Tamarindo and santa Teresa form the best yoga destinations and therefore stand fifth on our list.
There are other places as yoga destinations too, but if you are looking out for an outstanding experience then these 5 of best yoga destinations are for you to explore.