Cancer (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Properly Cleaning A Manitowoc Ice Maker

Cleaning your ice maker is the number one issue you are able to do to reduce down on maintenance costs. Any one can do it, specifically aro…

Started by Anirban Chakraborty

0 Sep 25, 2013

Chicago: Free Massage May 7

Hello everyone. I am so glad to know this website exists, and I can't wait to tell my clients about it. I am an oncology massage therapist…

Started by Rebecca Sturgeon

0 Apr 20, 2013

Article about breast cancer and yoga

Welcome to all of you who have joined our community over the last few weeks—we are so glad you are here! Looking at the new profiles, I see…

Started by Libby Lowe

3 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Angela Ditch

Nutrition Support for Cancer Patients

Hi Everyone! If you need any nutrition support for cancer, please let me know and in the mean time check out www.facebook.com/NaturalEndToC

Started by Rose Haft

0 Mar 28, 2013

Less is More

The longer I'm teaching cancer patients, the more gentle the class has become;  part of me wondered whether 'less is more' is a valid heali…

Started by Jean Di Carlo-Wagner,MA,E-RYT500

0 Nov 23, 2012

Getting Scans

You've probably had a scan or two in your cancer journey, right? I know that I had a series of scans, before diagnosis and before treatment…

Started by Jean Di Carlo-Wagner,MA,E-RYT500

1 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Libby Lowe

Welcome Ann, Leslie and Sean

Please feel free to reach out to groups, or the whole community, for support or information. We're glad you're here! -Libby 

Started by Libby Lowe

0 Sep 7, 2012

Yoga for times immune system compromised

I am a donor stem cell transplant for the last year for blood cancer.I currently am in remission.  I have been doing yoga twice a week at a…

Started by Becky Garcia Michels

1 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Libby Lowe

New Training for Teachers Who Want to Work with the Cancer Community

One of our most active community members, and a wonderful teacher, Jean, is developing a 45-hour training called: Teaching Yoga Safely to C…

Started by Libby Lowe

0 Jul 19, 2012

Opportunity for Lung Cancer Health Activists with WEGO Health

Hi all! My name is Caitlin and I am a Community Coordinator at WEGO Health - an online community for Health Activists. We have an exciting…

Started by Caitlin Cumming

0 Jul 18, 2012

RSS

Our Mission

Yoga Bear is a national 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to connecting cancer fighters and survivors with free access to the benefits of healing yoga.

Press

© 2014   Created by Yoga Bear.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service