Cancer (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Compassionate Goal Setting 2012

The New Year is here. Traditionally,healthy-living goals are set for the 'new, improved YOU'. Whether we write them down, shrug them off, o…

Started by Jean Di Carlo-Wagner,MA,E-RYT500

0 Jan 5, 2012

Yoga for the Holidays

Are you ready to change the calender to 2012?  I have been feeling that the next couple of weeks are so full that they are 'already done' i…

1 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Libby Lowe

Five new partner studios offer free classes for cancer survivors!

We are excited to welcome the following studios to our family of yoga studios offering free classes to cancer survivors: Yogadurango in Du…

Started by Yoga Bear

0 Nov 25, 2011

How to find free yoga classes in your neighborhood

A list of free classes is available here -- http://www.yogabear.org/page/free-yoga-classes   This page includes a map, as well as an alphab…

Started by Yoga Bear

0 Nov 25, 2011

Liver Cancer Options - A Blessing

Knowing our options for treatment are critical in gaining 'control' over our lives.  My cancer mentor, Suzanne Lindley, is a stage 4 cancer…

0 Nov 15, 2011

Tweeting Yoga Bears, this is for you!

Hey there, @YogaBear is nominated for a Mashable Award! If you're on Twitter, we'd love your support! Just click, type in @YogaBear and the…

Started by Libby Lowe

0 Nov 9, 2011

Teaching Yoga to Someone with Cancer with Tari Prinster

An intensive for Yoga Teachers or Heath-Care/Fitness Professionals focusing on teaching yoga to cancer patients and survivors.Dates and Tim…

Started by Michelle

0 Oct 23, 2011

CANCER and YOGA : Transformative experiences **SAN FRANCISCO***

A special workshop for cancer survivors and caretakers with Tari PrinsterSunday, Nov. 20, 2:30-4 pmYoga Kula – San FranciscoRegistation sug…

Started by Michelle

0 Oct 23, 2011

Tari Prinster Workshop In San Francisco

Tari Prinster will also be presenting a workshop on "Teaching Yoga to Someone with Cancer" at Kula Yoga in San Francisco on November 19 a…

Started by Susan Basmajian, B.A., RYT

2 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Susan Basmajian, B.A., RYT

Tari blazes a trail to San Francisco!

Dear Yoga Friends/Thrivers,I want to invite you a unique yoga teacher training with Tari Prinster of OM Yoga Studio in NYC.  It is an oppor…

6 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Lorien Neargarder

RSS

Our Mission

Yoga Bear is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting cancer fighters and survivors with free access to the benefits of healing yoga.

Free Online Yoga

We hope you enjoy the videos!

© 2014   Created by Yoga Bear.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service