Cancer (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yoga for Survivors, with Laura Kupperman in Boulder this July

After some research, I have decided to take Laura Kupperman's intensive for working with cancer survivors. It is being held in Boulder, CO…

Started by nancy stannard

1 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by nancy stannard

Teacher Training Resource Guide

Because the proper training is so important is there a directory or matrix of sorts that lists various teacher trainings? along with what i…

Started by nancy stannard

1 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Jean Di Carlo-Wagner,MA,E-RYT500

Healing Yoga Project featured in TV commercial

check out the new TV commercial for UCSD Moores Cancer Center featuring the yoga therapy progam! this commercial will play on all of the ma…

Started by Catherine (Cat) Gordon

0 Jun 8, 2011

Three Day Yoga Retreat for Women Cancer Patients & Survivors

Three Day Yoga Retreat for Women Cancer Survivors Sponsored by The Libby Ross Foundation & The Foundation for Living Beauty The Retre…

Started by Michelle

0 Apr 28, 2011

Yoga Journal Conference in New York City

www.yjevents.com/ny/monday.php All Day Intensive: OM Yoga Cancer Survivor Teacher Training  Tari Prinster - Course ID: AMPRINMonday, May 16…

Started by Michelle

0 Apr 28, 2011

Just joined

Just joined in as a Yoga Studio.  Not sure what I should do next.  How can I help?  Thanks Beth

Started by Beth Aleksinas

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Beth Aleksinas

Oops, here's the link to the Healing Yoga Post

Sorry about that! Healing Yoga on CUREToday

Started by Libby Lowe

3 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Libby Lowe

over my head: a cancer/yoga miralce

Hey, YOGA BEARS: I wanted to share a post I wrote for my own blog (www.seeemilyplay.net) last week after a truly magical experience doing…

Started by Emily Beck

2 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Libby Lowe

Sunset Yoga on The Intrepid THIS SUNDAY!!!

Have you ever done yoga on a historic NYC landmark? To celebrate Women’s History Month? Where all the proceeds go to an amazing organizati…

Started by Michelle

0 Mar 7, 2011

FDA Breaking News on Avastin

This is from our friends at Breast Cancer Action (BCA):   In all the trials completed for Avastin in the metastatic breast cancer setting, …

Started by Yoga Bear

0 Dec 17, 2010

RSS

Our Mission

Yoga Bear is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting cancer fighters and survivors with free access to the benefits of healing yoga.

Free Online Yoga

We hope you enjoy the videos!

© 2014   Created by Yoga Bear.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service