Yoga Bear (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welcome

There are a bunch of new faces here—welcome! Please feel free to post here if you'd like to connect with the community and reach out to me…

Started by Libby Lowe

1 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Gloria M. Chacon

Our New Look!

Hi everyone, Thanks for your patience with us as we continues Yoga Bear's makeover! We hope you love the new logo as much as we do. Please…

Started by Yoga Bear

0 Oct 27, 2012

Just a Heads Up!

We're giving the site a makeover -- please pardon any dust as we make improvements!

Started by Libby Lowe

0 Oct 23, 2012

Yoga Bear featured on Alignyo!

Alignyo dedicated this week’s Yoga@Home to those fighting cancer or in recovery. They've shared Yoga Bear's Healing Yoga for Cancer with…

Started by Libby Lowe

0 Oct 18, 2012

Welcome!

We have a bunch of new members -- welcome! Please feel free to use this space to ask questions, share your stories or get in touch with oth…

Started by Libby Lowe

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Libby Lowe

Welcome!

Dani, Don and Michelle are all new! Welcome to the community - please feel free to start up a chat.

Started by Libby Lowe

0 Jul 2, 2012

Why We Love Yoga Bear

I recently had the chance to talk about how I found Yoga Bear and why my work here matters so much to me. Take a look at the interview here…

Started by Libby Lowe

0 Jun 1, 2012

Yoga International magazine supports Yoga Bear!

I'm thrilled to share this great news from our friends at Yoga International magazine.   When you subscribe, the magazine will donate $7 (m…

Started by Libby Lowe

0 Aug 9, 2011

Check out the Bee Inspired bracelet!

Hello! We're excited to announce that  Blooming Lotus Jewelry is donating 20% of the proceeds from this lovely Bee Inspired bracelet to us!…

Started by Libby Lowe

1 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by zulfeqar ahmed

Support Yoga Bear by Doing Yoga!!

We're really excited to announce that Yoga Bear is a non-profit partner in The Peace by Peace Yogathon! Peace by Peace is a national fundra…

Started by Libby Lowe

1 May 4, 2011
Reply by Libby Lowe

RSS

Our Mission

Yoga Bear is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting cancer fighters and survivors with free access to the benefits of healing yoga.

Free Online Yoga

We hope you enjoy the videos!

© 2014   Created by Yoga Bear.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service