Halle T's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Paige, This sounds like a wonderful program you're putting together. Have you tho…"

Halle T replied Jun 2, 2010 to Used Yoga Mats.

1 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Halle T

"Linda-- all the videos are posted on our blog here: http://www.yogabear.org/profiles…"

Halle T replied Apr 24, 2010 to Will you take the yoga challenge? STARTS APRIL 12th!

14 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Halle T

"Great idea Regina! Here are my answers, plus one more :) 1. Favorite Yoga Pose: tre…"

Halle T replied Mar 3, 2010 to 20 Questions: Self Introductions for Old & New Yogis

18 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Susan Basmajian, B.A., RYT

"Hi Karen! If you're interested in receiving free passes through the Yoga Bear progra…"

Halle T replied Jan 5, 2010 to New Indy Bear

1 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Halle T

"Joy-- this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. Thank you for sharing…"

Halle T replied Dec 15, 2009 to Befriend Your Body! An Essay Contest

7 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Jasan Zimmerman

"Stephanie, have you seen the "Tips" for instructors section of our website? http://…"

Halle T replied Nov 6, 2009 to We need help!

4 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Robin Brourman Munson

"Wow, that's a deep question. It's difficult to watch the news and not be moved with…"

Halle T replied Oct 15, 2009 to How do you hold on to the peace within and not allow the world to take over your feelings?

10 May 4, 2010
Reply by Candelaria Ramirez

"For an upbeat, happy practice: Feist- Mushaboom (this is a link to the remix... if…"

Halle T replied Jul 14, 2009 to Let's trade yoga music!

4 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Kelly McGonigal

"Hi Rona, Thanks for sharing! Was this your first yoga class? Or just first at Mount…"

Halle T replied Jul 7, 2009 to first class

3 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Yoga Bear

"I love Andrew Bird!! I would love to go to this, but all my concert budget was spent…"

Halle T replied Jul 6, 2009 to Wanderlust Festival!?

1 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Halle T

RSS

Our Mission

Yoga Bear is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting cancer fighters and survivors with free access to the benefits of healing yoga.

Free Online Yoga

We hope you enjoy the videos!

© 2014   Created by Yoga Bear.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service