Regina Marie Delfino's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I love this Lorien, thanks for sharing!"

Regina Marie Delfino replied Oct 26, 2010 to Yoga sequence blog

6 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Lorien Neargarder

"Thanks for the great suggestions everyone! I went with a poetry book inscribed with…"

Regina Marie Delfino replied Aug 16, 2010 to Gift ideas for yoga teachers?

4 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Regina Marie Delfino

"What an interesting solution! Yoga + The Bachelor. Seems sacrilege, but hey, I'll gi…"

Regina Marie Delfino replied Aug 4, 2010 to Tips on maintaining a regular yoga practice?

6 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Liz Lawler

"Hi Halle, I really like Jean's podcasts. It would be great to have more of those, e…"

Regina Marie Delfino replied Jul 20, 2010 to Online Videos + Podcasts: Your Input Requested!

4 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Jasan Zimmerman

"Karen, I am sitting here in tears of joy and inspiration for how gracefully you are…"

Regina Marie Delfino replied Jul 16, 2010 to Ending 6 1/2 Year Survivorship of Breast Cancer

9 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Jean Di Carlo-Wagner,MA,E-RYT500

"Sarah, thanks for blogging. I always love what you have to say. Is there a link to a…"

Regina Marie Delfino replied May 12, 2010 to Hello all!

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by Regina Marie Delfino

"My greatest concern is very similar. It's so hard to not be self-critical and want t…"

Regina Marie Delfino replied May 12, 2010 to What is Your Greatest Concern When Doing the Yoga Asanas?

4 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by mara cary

"What a great idea!! An opportunity for us all to join together, no matter where we a…"

Regina Marie Delfino replied Apr 6, 2010 to Will you take the yoga challenge? STARTS APRIL 12th!

14 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Halle T

"Kate, do let us know when these videos are up!"

Regina Marie Delfino replied Mar 7, 2010 to Tips for a rewarding at-home yoga practice

8 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Trish Martin

RSS

Our Mission

Yoga Bear is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting cancer fighters and survivors with free access to the benefits of healing yoga.

Free Online Yoga

We hope you enjoy the videos!

© 2014   Created by Yoga Bear.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service