All Discussions Tagged 'Yoga' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Great Retreat in NJ!

Yoga Bear partner studio Yoga Loka is hosting a one-day retreat on November 10.  The retreat is a day of yoga tailored to individuals who h…

Started by Yoga Bear

0 Oct 29, 2012

Stress, Cancer and Yoga -- Workshop in Chicago

Chicago, check out this amazing workshop - June 19 at yogaview: Does stress cause cancer? Can yoga help decrease stress and the risk of can…

Started by Libby Lowe

0 Jun 4, 2012

Why We Love Yoga Bear

I recently had the chance to talk about how I found Yoga Bear and why my work here matters so much to me. Take a look at the interview here…

Started by Libby Lowe

0 Jun 1, 2012

Donation Yoga for Cancer Recovery Class in La Jolla UTC

Dear All, I have been teaching this Yoga for Cancer Recovery class for about a year now, but I have just gone to "by-donation" basis. Plea…

Started by Irina A. Telyukova

1 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Jean Di Carlo-Wagner,MA,E-RYT500

Welcome to YB, Abestos.com for Mesothelioma Patients

Mesothelioma:  a rare cancer, and yoga might help. A couple of weeks ago, a public outreach coordinator (Rachel) from Abestos.com, contact…

Started by Jean Di Carlo-Wagner,MA,E-RYT500

0 Oct 16, 2011

Donation class in LA—Proceeds Going to Us!

On Sept 9th at 8:00pm, check out the "Bee Inspired" Flow class at Liberation Yoga led by Ashley Albrand!   Proceeds from this donation-base…

Started by Libby Lowe

0 Aug 31, 2011

Yoga for survivors in New Jersey!

Hey all, One of our Facebook friends, Susan Herman, posted this and I wanted to share! I teach a class for women cancer survivors in Montcl…

Started by Libby Lowe

2 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Libby Lowe

The Bee Inspired bracelt: Wear your intention while supporting Yoga Bear!

We are really honored that Blooming Lotus Jewelry is donating 20% of the proceeds from the lovely Bee Inspired bracelet to us! Please pass…

Started by Libby Lowe

0 Aug 15, 2011

Yoga International magazine supports Yoga Bear!

I'm thrilled to share this great news from our friends at Yoga International magazine.   When you subscribe, the magazine will donate $7 (m…

Started by Libby Lowe

0 Aug 9, 2011

Check out the Bee Inspired bracelet!

Hello! We're excited to announce that  Blooming Lotus Jewelry is donating 20% of the proceeds from this lovely Bee Inspired bracelet to us!…

Started by Libby Lowe

1 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by zulfeqar ahmed

RSS

Our Mission

Yoga Bear is a national 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to connecting cancer fighters and survivors with free access to the benefits of healing yoga.

Press

© 2014   Created by Yoga Bear.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service