All Discussions Tagged 'yoga' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's trade yoga music!

Ok, so i don't know about you guys, but i find music to be quite a crucial part of my yoga practice. What i want to know is, what are some…

Started by Chad DesMarteau

4 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Kelly McGonigal

CANCER AND YOGA FEATURED ON CHANNEL 7 NEWS

Dear Yogi Family, As I sat down to watch the Channel 7 News at 5pm, I was so excited to see that Donna Karan is launching a new project in…

Started by Evelyn Suyen

3 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Evelyn Suyen

National Cancer Survivor Day: Join Yoga Bear in SF, LA, and NYC on June 7th

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA: Sign up for the Peaceful Warrior Workshop at Nandi, Sunday, 1:30 on June 7th with Talei! Open to all levels cultiva…

Started by Halle T

1 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Leibel B. Harelik

Yogapalooza!

There are just a few more days to RSVP for our second annual YOGAPALOOZA. This is our biggest fundraising event of the year, and we need yo…

Started by Yoga Bear

0 Jun 21, 2009

Yoga Center of Minneapolis: Cancer Wellness Event

Sunday May 17th, 2009 1-3 PM FREE The Yoga center of Minneapolis is proud to announce a Community event to reach out to all those who are…

Started by Yoga Bear

0 May 1, 2009

Yoga and Cancer

Dear Yoga Bear Members, One thing that I wonder about is what we believe is the most essential part of yoga to bring to the cancer communi…

Started by Jean Di Carlo-Wagner,MA,E-RYT500

2 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Jean Di Carlo-Wagner,MA,E-RYT500

Volunteer social media intern needed

Hi everyone-- YogaBear, the nonprofit I am a board member/volunteer for is looking for a volunteer social media intern. Description is bel…

Started by Megan Keane

0 Apr 11, 2009

10-week Yoga Series for Survivors in Burlingame, CA

I wanted to let you know of a unique opportunity for a small, intimate class we are coordinating with a local instructor, Maria Colina. The…

Started by Yoga Bear

1 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Halle T

Win a free Yoga top!

He everyone! Just seen this this morning - a fun competition if anyone is interested! http://shareyoga.com/blog/yoga/what-is-the-stranges

Started by Katherine Osgood

0 Mar 14, 2009

favorite style of yoga?

My yoga practice started eight years ago with hatha yoga in my Ohio bedroom. Since then, I have tried out almost every style. It's hard to…

Started by Halle T

1 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Jauch

RSS

Our Mission

Yoga Bear is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting cancer fighters and survivors with free access to the benefits of healing yoga.

Free Online Yoga

We hope you enjoy the videos!

© 2014   Created by Yoga Bear.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service