Hello, all!

If you are like me, there are very few, if any, classes for cancer patients and survivors near you to draw inspiration from. (That's why many of us are here, right?) I was just wondering if there was a way we could gather and share a virtual class with each other? I was thinking about iChat using the Mac, but I hear Skype could work, too. I haven't looked too far into it, because I thought I'd explore whether there was any interest. I envision us logging in maybe once a month and each of us taking turns to teach a class.

Lorien

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know what you mean.  I plan on changing that.  In mid-May, I will take a weekend certification course in Cancer Exercise.  They will cover over 20 types of cancer, and how to work with these warriors.  I will apply the protocols to a yoga series currently in the works.

I like your idea Lorien. I hope others find inspiration in doing it as well. I have been marketing this idea here in Milw,WI for 6 months. I am getting close though to starting this program here with a big Health company here. thanks for all your thoughts and ideas toward cancer survivors.

Lynn

RSS

Our Mission

Yoga Bear is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting cancer fighters and survivors with free access to the benefits of healing yoga.

Free Online Yoga

We hope you enjoy the videos!

© 2014   Created by Yoga Bear.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service