I prefer to do yoga at home--- watching videos (the Yoga Bear videos are great, by the way!) and listening to meditation podcasts. I've found a few tips that work, and I'd like you to share yours!
- Put the phone off the hook to avoid disruptions
- Schedule in time regularly, so it becomes part of your daily routine
- Wear comfy clothing, but not your pajamas. Make getting into your yoga gear part of the routine.
- Have water available before you begin
- Let the dog get some exercise before you begin so he/she can take a nap while you practice!
What are your tips for making a home-practice successful?