Here is a recap of this week's Yoga Bear world:
Don’t forget the Un-cooking party in Santa Monica
- on Feb 6th at 6pm join us for cleansing yoga and an un-cooking party (learn to cook raw food) at YogaCo in Santa Monica. Survivors are free, $20 donations (for YogaBear) for others!
From Yoga Bear site:
* Online Yoga Videos, An Offer for Yoga Bear Members
by Yoga Vibes
* Inclined plane on elbows
- Strengthen your back muscles with Sukadev Bretz
* New video on gentle stretching
from the amazing instructor and cancer survivor Jean Di Carlo-Wagner. A great way to treat your body this weekend!
* Rewind and recenter
with our latest YouTube video. Includes a very special guest at 5:40
In the news...
* Can ulcers lead to cancer?
from the NY Times
* Common Question: What’s the difference between meditation and yoga
* Blending conventional and alternatives meds
can benefit patients, according to med students
* Benefits of prenatal yoga
We are grateful this week for people that have hope. Keep believing and hoping and good things can come your way.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend-
Online community manager
Join us on Facebook
Also on Twitter